Beyonce’s Charity, BeyGOOD, is donating $500,000 to families snd individuals facing eviction in the Covid-19 pandemic.
The star of Halo’s Organization has announced the fantastic news on Tuesday with the 100 Gifts with $5,000 will going to help the people in struggle.
ByeGOOD released and said: “This holiday season while many are stressed with what they will do next regarding their housing, we are proud to share some GOOD news. Beyonce is giving $5k grants to individuals and families facing foreclosures or evictions.”
“When we were faced with the pandemic caused by Covid-19, BeyGOOD created a plan to make a difference. We assisted organisations across the country that were providing people with basic needs like food, water, household supplies and Covid testing.”
“We also provided mental health support. We then launched our BeyGOOD Small Business Impact fund (alongside NAACP, the National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People) and to date over 250 small businesses have received $10k grants,” they said.
“Beyonce is continuing her heart of support and helping where needed most. Phase Two of the BeyGOOD Impact Fund will now help those impacted by the housing crisis.”
“The housing moratorium is set to end on 26 December, resulting in mortgage foreclosures and rental evictions. Many families are impacted, due to the pandemic that resulted in job loss, sickness and overall economy downturn.”
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Bieber Kisses On Christmas Day In Twin Post😍🌲
- Chloe Brockett And Jack Fincham, Towie Are Dating?
- Joanna Page Almost Divorces Husband, As They Stopped Having S*x In Lockdown