The singer of “Therefore I Am” has told her fans that she has many new releases coming soon and related to it she has many announcements.
The singer of “My Future” has released her second album with collaborator Finneas and her brother in quarantine; she told Through Instagram in this week by a story that “It will be the end of an era. I’m gonna give you a new era. I have announcements to make, I’ve got some s*** to put out.”
She quipped: “I am making you a f**** album. I will not put it out if you keep making fun of my hair.”
Recently, the 19-year-old singer said: “It’s my favourite piece of art ever. It’s been very pleasant and satisfying and I’m so excited for people to hear this album.”
She said: “A month into quarantine we were completely uninspired.”
“My mum was like, ‘What if you guys made a schedule? Just like three days a week, making sure you have time put aside so you can work’.”
“And we did it, and on the first day we wrote ‘my future’. The first day. We made more than we’ve ever made in one period.”
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Bieber Kisses On Christmas Day In Twin Post😍🌲
- Chloe Brockett And Jack Fincham, Towie Are Dating?
- Joanna Page Almost Divorces Husband, As They Stopped Having S*x In Lockdown