The Westlife’s former singer has struggled with many fertility issues with his teacher partner previously.
After two years of trying and failing to fall pregnant, the couple also tried to treat IVF. Then, Danielle naturally falls pregnant after that on two occasions, and the sad thing is again both times suffered miscarriages.
While speaking to OK! Brian said that “Danielle was now 15 weeks along”.
“We’re due on 14 May. But they said normally with your first baby it can be early.”
Danielle added: “It does [feel like a miracle] but I feel awful saying that, as I’ve had so many messages on Instagram.”
“The IVF community is so lovely and I’ve heard real traumatic stories from people who have been trying for 10 years, people who have had eight-plus miscarriages, so I feel we got lucky on our third attempt.”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!