In an audio which is released earlier this week recently, in that the 19-year-old Zoe claimed that the 16-year-old Charli, who is one of the top creators of TikTok, called her an “insecure bitch”.
Zoe said: “Charli D’Amelio made me cry.” She posted the clip on Instagram TikTok and Twitter news accounts on Wednesday.
She continues, “She gave me a long whole ass paragraph basically saying that I’m jealous and I should be because I’m an insecure bitch.”
Abd, during a live session on Instagram, she said: “Look at all these dumbkins,” as she Charli D’Amelio’s fans to “Dumkins”.
One user wrote: “LEAVECHARLI AND HER FANDOM ALONE😭.”
Another commented: “Why is she so obsessed w charli 😭”
Last month’s audio clip by TikTok’s shade room in which Zoe was slamming the top creator of TikTok.
She said in the clip: “If you’re gonna defend a f–king stinky ass whore, don’t f–king ring me in the car.”
“I’m not gonna sit in there, and act like I like Charli D’Amelio, okay?”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!