Harry And Meghan Markle signs a multi-million deal with Spotify. Duke and Duchess have stepped down from the royal family as a royal member this year.
They have set up with Archewell Audio and Produce many podcast which will “uplift and entertain audiences around the world.”
Harry and Meghan Markle said in a statement: “What we love about podcasting is that it reminds all of us to take a moment and to really listen, to connect to one another without distraction. With the challenges of 2020, there has never been a more important time to do so, because when we hear each other, and hear each other’s stories, we are reminded of how interconnected we all are.”
Dawn Ostroff, Content and Advertising Business Officer, added: “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex may live in California but the power of their voices rests in their status as citizens of the world. That they are embracing the extraordinary capacity of podcasts on Spotify while also seeking to elevate underrepresented voices is a testament to their appreciation for the potential of audio storytelling.”
And from the Duke and Duchess, the users of Spotify will not hear directly, but the users will hear from “other creators that they will be elevating via our global platform”.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Bieber Kisses On Christmas Day In Twin Post😍🌲
- Chloe Brockett And Jack Fincham, Towie Are Dating?
- Joanna Page Almost Divorces Husband, As They Stopped Having S*x In Lockdown