Katie Price has recently Spoken about her sixth child as she shares her feelings with her fans; she anticipated the rival of kid.
The 42-year-old businesswoman is waiting to start a new family with her boyfriend Carl Woods and, after that expanding her family.
But after the rumors came out, she is pregnant after Left in the wheelchair after her accident in Turkey that results in an extensive surgery. Katie says that she began “regaining her mobility,” and fans started commenting on her weight gain.
She told New Magazine: “I’ve been getting so many comments saying I look pregnant, I have put on weight because I’ve been in a wheelchair for four months, so of course I have.”
“I admit I’ve definitely put on weight, but it’s so cruel of people to criticise me.”
Katie continued: “I’m happy and healthy and when I start exercising properly again I’ll go back to how I was.”
“He loves it because he says I’ve got a bum now,” she admitted.
The fantastic and beautiful loved-up couple have already claimed that they are trying to tie a knot, and Katie has admitted that she will take the surname of her boyfriend Carl.
Katie told The Sun: “When we do get married I will change my name. Katie Woods. I have never done that before, we are trying for a baby, yes. Hopefully, I will be pregnant and married [this time next year]”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!