James Jordan slams Bill Bailey and HRVY as tips Maisie Smith and also claims that the Glitterball trophy is deserved by her tonight.
Strictly Come Dancing’s former pro has hailed the 19-year-old EastEnders actress and said her as “standout performance of the year”.
The ballroom dancer, 42, have tipped Maisie but HRVY is also in the position of top two, he chose her as a top spot.
He told Ladbrokes: “My standout performance of the year was the quickstep by Maisie Smith.”
“It was exceptional. Gorka Marquez created a brilliant routine.”
“I would actually go as far as to say it’s the best quickstep I’ve ever seen on Strictly.”
The dancer James Jordan who has quit Strictly Come Dancing after six years in 2013, rushed and wrote: “It was phenomenal.”
“I can’t even begin to tell you how difficult the routine was.”
“It’s a really fast and intricate dance and it was jam-packed full of difficult steps and they just absolutely smashed it. For me it was epic.”
James went and wrote: “However, I’m torn between Maisie and HRVY. I know Janette Manara personally and it’s the first time she’s made it to the final. She’s such a lovely girl and I would love to see her win.”
“I’m not taking anything away from HRVY because he’s been brilliant. Is he as good as Maisie? No.”
“But I’d love to see Janette win it from a professional point of view. I think it’s between those two.”
“Whichever one is best on the night, I would like to see win; I think it’s that close.”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!