She openly says that her relationship lacked intimacy as the characters Jo’s and Mat Horne go through the turmoil of the relationship onscreen.
Joanna and James Thornton have three kids together; ages are from 4 to 7 years old. And she claims that because of the youngsters, the intimacy has been dipped.
Joanna told The Sun: “We spent the whole of the first lockdown arguing and threatening to divorce each other.”
“Then we went through a month of literally not saying a single word to each other.”
“We came out of that a bit numb and deadened and desperate for anything we could get because we just argued so much,” she added.
“‘Let’s get some sex in before we have to pick the kids up from school’ — that’s how desperate we’d got.”
Joanna contained: “I’m sure all parents found it really difficult during lockdown.”
“You’re with the children so much, and then at night-time they all just wanted to sleep in bed with us.”
“So you were going through a 24-hour cycle having no break from them at all.”
She said: “At night-time one wanted to lie on that side holding that boob, the other one wanted to lie on this side holding this boob and then my third little one just wanted to lie down the whole of my body. So I was there going, ‘Oh my God, please, I just want a bit of space’.”
“When we managed to get them back to school that was a godsend because at least me and my husband could talk to each other and reunite and then I could fancy him.”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!