Kardashians have now announced that after Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the globally famous family is currently planned to find a way to stat joined with their fans.
During the Investor day of Disney, they announced that the family consists of Kim, Kourtney, Kris Jenner, and Khloe Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and Kendall.
They have Officially linked a deal with the global creator Hulu and set to stream the show exclusively.
Kris Jenner wrote on Twitter: “Excited to announce our new multi year partnership with Hulu and Star and what’s to come in 2021.”
In back September, Kim wrote: “To our amazing fans – It is with heavy hearts that we’ve made the difficult decision as a family to say goodbye to Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
“After what will be 14 years, 20 seasons, hundreds of episodes and numerous spin-off shows, we are beyond grateful to all of you who’ve watched us for all of these years – through the good times, the bad times, the happiness, the tears, and the many relationships and children.”
“We’ll forever cherish the wonderful memories and countless people we’ve met along the way.”
“Thank you to the thousands of individuals and businesses that have been a part of this experience and, most importantly, a very special thank you to Ryan Seacrest for believing in us, E! for being our partner, and our production team at Bunim/Murray, who’ve spent countless hours documenting our lives.”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!