“The Real Housewives Of Orange County” addressed the removal of statues and the Black Lives Matter movement on the Wednesday’s news hour with the racist pasts, and that became clear that on the issue, woman was not on the same side.
The episode followed Gina Kirschenheiter, Elizabeth Lyn Vargas, Kelly Dodd, and Braunwyn Windham Burke to Lake Arrowhead on a trip with Emily Simpson and Shannon Beador home staying as their battle of COVID was ongoing by their families.
The post of Braunwyn on the moment of Black Lives Matter was discussed in the conversation between Dodd and Eliminate and said they supported the cause; also, Braunwyn Windham Burke criticized Social media about it.
Dodd said: “Be for the cause but don’t have a professional photo out there.”
“Everything’s about her image and she’s full of shit.”
She added: “If you’re truly invested in it, you don’t go around into a protest and have a professional photog taking photos of you.”
“That just defeats the whole purpose of the protest!”
Toofab also Reported: “Later in the episode, the women were all talking about Dodd’s relationship with Fox News’ reporter Rick Leventhal — sparking a conversation about the removal of statues commemorating figures with connections to slavery and colonialism..”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!