Kim Kardashian, the famous reality star, has taken a decision to give $500,000 after the tough year she thought of spreading love.
The star of Keeping Up With The Kardashians took to social media and announced the kind news as she is ending the year with a charitable note.
Kim Kardashian Tweeted a picture and announced: “Hey guys! 2020 has been hard and many are worried about paying rent or putting food on their table.”
“I want to spread the love by sending $500 to 1000 people.”
The official announcement says, “It’s the most wonderful time of the year.”
Kim adds, “I know 2020 has been really hard and people are struggling, worried about how they’re going to pay rent, put food on the table, or a gift under the tree for their kids.”
Her kind gesture came after they gave a huge mansion tour that includes the bedrooms of four kids, which she shares with her husband, Kanye West.
As she decks out the house along with the beautiful decorations that include a different tree for each kid.
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!