Kyle Richards has tested positive for COVID-19. She had confessed that she can’t wait to hug her family after separating from her family as he got diagnosed.
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” took to Instagram and shared: “I love these people so much. Some of you may have heard I have COVID. I got it after these photos were taken. Since I was diagnosed I have been separated from my family in order to keep them healthy. Unfortunately , Sophia also got it. We will stay in isolation until it’s safe to see the family and others again . I can’t wait to hug them.”
The television star, 51, also lost her Kathleen Richards, her mother in 2002 due to breast cancer and the star is now arguing every one to take appropriate measures.
Kyle Richards explained: “I lost my mom to breast cancer 18 years ago. So, it’s really important to me to use my platform and my voice and get out there and remind women to get their mammograms and do a self-exam every single month, because you really can save your life. When I think about the fact that my mom did not have a mammogram for five years because she was afraid, it tortures me, you know? So, I don’t want other women to suffer like that or their loved ones to suffer, too.”
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Bieber Kisses On Christmas Day In Twin Post😍🌲
- Chloe Brockett And Jack Fincham, Towie Are Dating?
- Joanna Page Almost Divorces Husband, As They Stopped Having S*x In Lockdown