A clip from “The Tamron Hall Show” of Wednesday of her Interview, the 38-year-old singer discussed her decision in back 2012 to go to a mental health facility.
“It was the best gift I could’ve given myself.”
LeAnn said: “I constantly had people around me my whole life, whether it be parents, my ex-husband, a manager or agent, all the world’s eyes were on me constantly.”
LeAnn explained: “I needed to gather those pieces and bring those back into wholeness.”
“All those pieces I had rejected about myself, learn how to love them and realize that the totality of me is lovable not just the LeAnn Rimes that’s projected into the world that everybody wanted to be this perfect little girl.”
“It was the totality of me that could come to the table and have a voice.”
LeAnn Rimes opened up about her mental back in October, she wrote: “I tried everything I could to treat it: steroid creams, major medications — I even tried being wrapped in coal tar with Saran Wrap.”
“And when I was in public, I did everything I could to hide it. Onstage I’d often wear two pairs of pantyhose or jeans — even in 95-degree heat. Underneath my shirt, my whole stomach would be covered in thick scales that would hurt and bleed. For so much of my life, I felt like I had to hide.”
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Bieber Kisses On Christmas Day In Twin Post😍🌲
- Chloe Brockett And Jack Fincham, Towie Are Dating?
- Joanna Page Almost Divorces Husband, As They Stopped Having S*x In Lockdown