in ,

Luciano, Son of Celebrity Chef, Marco Pierre White, Set to Open First Restaurant in Dorchester

In a seemingly bold act, Luciano Marco Pierre will be opening his first restaurant, Luccio’s, in Dorchester next week Wednesday, bringing back to life a formerly closed Carluccio’s.

The year has been tough on all, and even businesses have had it equally as hard on them, and even celebrities didn’t have it easy either. Chef Marco Pierre White, regarded as the youngest chef and first British chef to receive an award of three Michelin stars, had lost his chain of restaurants to the administration earlier this year.

This loss had been as a result of how the pandemic had worsened the firm’s long-standing financial difficulties. But this, however, is coming to a new turn as the celebrity chef’s son, Luciano Marco Pierre White, will be opening his first restaurant, Luccio’s, which is a revamp of the former Dorchester’s Carluccio’s.

Luciano, Son of Celebrity Chef, Marco Pierre White, Set to Open First Restaurant in Dorchester

A spokesman speaking for Luccio’s said, “We were due to open last week, but we have had a few delays with refurbishing the restaurant. So, we are very excited to get our doors open and welcome customers inside.

“I think the bosses are extremely courageous to open in this uncertain time but I am so glad they are doing it. I think we have something unique to offer the public so I hope they come out and support us.”

However, as the pandemic continues today, the government has laid a curfew that the new restaurant can only stay open till 10 pm each day. To this, the spokesman said, “I don’t think the 10 pm curfew will have a massive impact on us when we first open. I think it will have more of an affect when it gets nearer to Christmas time but I hope that by then we will have regular customers that will continue to support us.”

Spread the love

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

Comments

0 comments

Nicki Minaj and Husband, Kenneth Petty, Welcome Their First Child

Nicki Minaj and Husband, Kenneth Petty, Welcome Their First Child

Duke of Cambridge, Prince Charles, and Prince William Send Their Condolences to the People of Kuwait.

Duke of Cambridge, Prince Charles, and Prince William Send Their Condolences to the People of Kuwait.