Mads Mikkelsen had a wish that Johnny Depp should be on his speed dial as that will make his research about Gellert Grindelwald, the supervillain will be more comfortable.
Danish’s actor in the film franchise took over Johnny Depp after he was asked down to come from the Pirates Of The Caribbean after The Sun publisher published a story that points him as a “wife beater”.
Mads Mikkelsen told AP Entertainment: “I’ve met him (Depp) once.”
“I wish I had his phone number, but unfortunately that’s not the case,” he continued.
“There’s nothing else I can do, to be honest.”
“The only approach I can have is connect the bridge between what he did and what I’m gonna do and then we’ll see what lands.” He remarked: “There has to be a bridge between what Johnny did and what I’m going to do. And at the same time, I also have to make it my own.”
Mikkelsen also said: “It’s also a shocker that it came after what happened, which is just super sad… These are sad circumstances.”
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Bieber Kisses On Christmas Day In Twin Post😍🌲
- Chloe Brockett And Jack Fincham, Towie Are Dating?
- Joanna Page Almost Divorces Husband, As They Stopped Having S*x In Lockdown