Martine McCutcheon has claimed that they filmed “Love Actually” She was “a little bit in love” with Hugh Grant.
Martine said: “In the first scene we filmed, I had to run and straddle Hugh at the airport.”
“I felt so insecure and was petrified I’d knock him over,” She added.
“Hugh had always been my crush and I was a little bit in love with him.”
“But he was so gracious, encouraging and kind, and wanted me to shine.”
“That was 18 years ago but we’re still in touch. He’s so happy and content – the happiest that he’s ever been.”
As the movie was a type of Christmas classic for many fans, Martine McCutcheon also hated to watch back it, and she said: “My mum loves it but I’m always critical of my performance.”
Martine said HELLO! Magazine of Britain: “I’m so proud of this film. When Rafferty grows up and has children of his own, I want them all to know its message of love is what I stand for.”
“It cheered us up and brought hope. We also involved other musicians who have been out of work for months because of lockdown,” She said.
“It’s important to keep your mojo going and help others feel good.”
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Bieber Kisses On Christmas Day In Twin Post😍🌲
- Chloe Brockett And Jack Fincham, Towie Are Dating?
- Joanna Page Almost Divorces Husband, As They Stopped Having S*x In Lockdown