Mother Nature Gave a punishment of Covid-19 because of messing with it, Prince Harry says. He has a wish for every person that to be “raindrop that falls from the sky and relieves the parched ground.”
In an Interview for WaterBear, Harry said: “At the end of the day, nature is our life source.”
Waterbear is a streaming platform that is dedicated to documentaries related to the environment. Prince Harry described the issue of COVID-19, too, during the interview and gave a message to all the viewers to make up.
He told Ellen Windemuth, CEO of network and Sam Sataria, the head of the strategy: “Somebody said to me at the beginning of the pandemic, it’s almost as though Mother Nature has sent us to our rooms for bad behavior to really take a moment and think about what we’ve done.”
36-year-old Harry went for taking the natural resources of Earth for granted to reprimand humanity.
He said: “[The pandemic has] certainly reminded me about how interconnected we all are, not just as people but through nature.”
“We take so much from her and we rarely give a lot back.”
Prince Harry mused: “Every single raindrop that falls from the sky relieves the parched ground.”
“What if every single one of us was a raindrop, and if every single one of us cared?”
He said: “The moment you become a father, everything really does change because then you start to realize, well, what is the point in bringing a new person into this world when they get to your age and it’s on fire?”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!