NHS Choir Christmas Number 1 and Justin Bieber have teamed up with a choir of doctors, nurses, and other NHS staff for a Christmas single record.
NHS Choir no 1, the Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Choir, for the remix of single Holy of the star, reached great heights, no 7 in October voices to a remix.
Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Choir Bridge Over Troubled Water
Five years after the took acts, the charity collaboration comes as they were locked for the Christmas Number 1 in a battle.
Bieber reads afterward: “I was honoured to meet everyone from the choir and I’m really happy that they got their number one.”
And with the singers, he was “humbled to team up.”
Pamela Lutalo, a Choir member, said: “Holy was a song of appreciation to families, friends, colleagues and community who have provided encouragement and support to people during the pandemic.”
Mike Corr added: “The message that holding someone is such a special thing that it’s almost a holy experience is so resonant with current difficulties and personal challenges.”
“There are some special people I miss terribly and I hear them say, ‘Hold me, hold me,’ when all this is over.”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!