Prince William And Kate Middleton said in a tweet that they “doesn’t feel right” to wish a merry Christmas to the nation.
They said that instead of wishing Merry Christmas, they are “wishing for a better 2021” before wishing they said that to those who are spending their time alone today.
The 38-year-Old, both the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge tweeted: “Wishing a merry Christmas doesn’t feel right this year, so instead we’re wishing for a better 2021. For those struggling today.”
“There is support available: @GiveUsAShout @MindCharity @samaritans @theCALMzone @TheSilverLineUK @OurFrontlineUK @NHSCharities.”
“This Christmas our thoughts are with those of you who are spending today alone, those of you who are mourning the loss of a loved one, and those of you on the frontline who are still mustering the energy to put your own lives on hold to look after the rest of us.”
And Prince Charles and Camilla took to social media: “Wishing you all a happy Christmas and here’s to a better New Year! Christmas tree,” with a star emoji.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Bieber Kisses On Christmas Day In Twin Post😍🌲
- Chloe Brockett And Jack Fincham, Towie Are Dating?
- Joanna Page Almost Divorces Husband, As They Stopped Having S*x In Lockdown