Richard Blackwood, the actor of “Hollyoaks,” have taken on Instagram and heartbreaking news as he lost her mum in her hands as she dies after battling the third battle against cancer; he also thanked all his fans and friends for reaching towards him.
Richard Blackwood wrote: “I post and write this with a Heavy Heart this morning! I never put too much up over the last few weeks but my close friends and Family knew my mum was fighting her 3rd battle with Cancer!”
“She passed away in my arms last night in front of my Sister, My Niece and my Son!! I’m not going to spend too many words on here cause I just don’t feel too but I want to Thank everyone that was supporting, That was reaching out, even those that just checked in on a how are you in this time!!! I want you to know that will never be forgotten and I appreciate you!!!!”
The actor who plays the role of “Felix Westwood” on Channel 4 soap has claimed that his mum is the “strongest woman” as per he knows and he is “Honoured” to be her son.
Richard wrote: “I shall finish on this my mum was the strongest woman I know and to the very end never complained! Always pushing her kids and Grandkids to keep going and not have any Redeye or Hate in your Heart, hence why allot of you saw me Acting in this time or performing doing stand up and trying to make others smile when I wasn’t smiling!”
“The reason I still say God is Good because he is thats how Mum raised us! Mum your watching over us now but I’m honoured to be your Son Love You.”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!