Sam Thompson Is now ambushed by his both of the previous axes, Tiffani Watson and Zara McDermott in Made In Chelsea of Monday.
To win, Zara McDermott in the last Ditch attempt turns to the former enemy and the new BFF the 27-year-old Tiffani Watson. to help and her case on the 28-year-old Sam Thompson should forgive him “at the start of their relationship”.
Shortly after the heartbroken star has lunch with Tiffani Watson, his Ex, this surprise meeting happens, and he about getting back with Zara McDermott and advice related to that.
Sam’s mother holds back saying, in the Mail Online teaser clip exclusively:” ‘If it was me, I know that would be it. Because I know I would just be so heartbroken and devastated it wasn’t the person I thought it was.”
After Karen asking: “Did Zara spent it [Christmas] with you last year?”
And for that Sam’s mum replied with “yes”.
She says: “I politely declined because I’m never going to interfere.”
Sam’s mum asks her afterwards: “Mum if I’m honest, I wanted to ask you and I know it’s so tough. What would you do?”
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Bieber Kisses On Christmas Day In Twin Post😍🌲
- Chloe Brockett And Jack Fincham, Towie Are Dating?
- Joanna Page Almost Divorces Husband, As They Stopped Having S*x In Lockdown