Stella Tennant, the model, has died at age 50 after she Celebrated her 50th birthday on 17 December, but there were no circumstances of suspicion on her death.
Stella’s family gave a statement that said: “It is with great sadness we announce the sudden death of Stella Tennant on 22 December 2020.”
“Stella was a wonderful woman and an inspiration to us all. She will be greatly missed.”
“Her family ask for their privacy to be respected. Arrangements for a memorial service will be announced at a later date.”
The industry of fashion paid a heartly tributes to her death, as Stella McCartney said on Instagram: “What sad, horrific news to end this already shocking year … My heart goes out to your stunning family who must be in such undeserving pain. I am speechless … Rest in peace, you inspiring woman. Your soul and inner beauty exceed the external perfection, Stella. May you ride high above us all on the most perfect horse, eternally in peace.”
Donatella Versace said: “I cannot believe you are gone … I cherish every moment we spent together.”
Stella was having a reluctance about the fashion industry, as in 2016 she told Evening Standard: “After the Vogue shoot, he [Meisel] asked me to go to Paris and shoot a Versace campaign.”
“Suddenly, it was a proper modelling job. And I didn’t really know if I wanted to open the door and see what was inside. You have an idea of what fashion is about, but I’d been at art school.”
“I didn’t know if I wanted to be objectified. I thought it was a big, shallow world and I wasn’t really sure if I liked the look of it.”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!