Ariana has now given a pleasant surprise by sending gifts to patients in Manchester Hospitals, and they were in hundreds.
The pop star who has topped the charts was having a tight band with the people in the city after the Arena attack when 22 people were killed in 2017 in her performance’s aftermath.
Now it has come that the singer has spent hundreds of Gifts and Amazon vouchers to the patients in the Manchester Royal Infirmary and Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital.
a statement reads: “Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez sent their elves to spread some holiday cheer to our kids and their families.”
“Their generosity saw to it that our kids’ holiday wish lists were granted and that the delivery came with surprise pizza and meal deliveries.”
“Thank you, @arianagrande, Dalton and all of our supporters for your continued support this holiday season.”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!