Tyler Perry and Gelila Bekele, the couple have a split. The mogul of Entertainment was dating the activist and the model from back 2017 as they started after meeting at Prince concert.
Recently they have made their decision that they will go their ways as Tyler Perry Instagram confirmed it
On Instagram, TYLER PERRY wrote a post, and he described himself as single, he writes, “This is what a midlife crisis looks like. I’m 51, single and wondering what the next chapter in my life will look like. Whatever it looks like I’m going to walk with God, be the best father and man I can be, hold my head up high, and try to look my best doing it!! In a world with so much sadness, please try and stay in the good! Merry Christmas and let’s look forward to 2021 bringing us peace!”
And later a source told People Magazine: “[Tyler and Gelila] amicably split some time ago and remain close friends. Their focus is on being the best parents they can for their son.”
Tyler Perry also said in back 2017 that “There’s no other person on this planet that I would want to be involved with or have a child with because she’s amazing.”
Tyler Perry net worth is more than $1 Billion have also said that he was “running from poverty” at the starting of his career and he meets Gelila as he was not confirmed that he could handle rinsing a family financial by himself.
Tyler said: “For 10, maybe 15 years, I got lost in the madness of it. I didn’t want to date, I didn’t want kids, I didn’t want anything until I’d reached a place where I felt financially comfortable. I was running from poverty.”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!