The 27-year-old Keke Palmer has revealed in a recent interview that Tyler Perry has helped her at the time of paying to Dermatologist because of her “traumatic” condition of the skin in her teenage.
The actress said: “I remember when I was 14 and Tyler Perry pulled my mom aside at the NAACP awards and literally said, ‘I would pay for her to go to a dermatologist, to the best dermatologist, to help her with her skin.'”
“So what I’ve dealt with, with my skin, has been so traumatic and big that people have literally reached into their own pockets to help me.”
Keke Palmer Continued: “I’m grateful to Tyler Perry to this day.”
“I don’t tell many people that story, but I was so grateful to him for helping me because he had the resources, and he was paying it forward.”
“And he was giving me that kind of the first introduction to doing that personal care and knowing that I don’t have to live like that.”
“If there’s something I want to improve about myself, there are people that can help me with that.”
Keke said: “I had to go to so many specialists, that a lot of people don’t have the money to even go to one doctor.”
- I’m Obsessed With My Children, Singer Davido declares.
- Chidinma Ojukwu, alleged killer of SuperTV CEO crowned as Miss Cell 2022.
- Buhari Approves 8.5 Million Dollars for the Evacuation of Nigerians displaced by the Russia-Ukrain War.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!