Zara Mcdermott has claimed that she, with her reunited Made In Chelsea star boyfriend, Sam Thompson, has booked a romantic safari trip without wasting any time to Johannesburg in April next year.
As they have confirmed their reunion very recently, the famous duo will be staying for four days in Chitwa Chitwa in South Africa in the spring.
After the 24-year-old former star of Love Island has opened about their plan on Instagram in a Sunday story.
The star opened her laptop screen with the holiday details as that read, “4 nights in Sabi Sand Game Reserve.”
Zara wrote beside the snap of her laptop: “Me and Sam Judy booked to go on a safari in April! If you have been let me know what you thought!”
“We are staying at a place called ‘Chitwa Chitwa’ which is just outside of Johannesburg.”
The trip plan comes after the Made In Chelsea star has broken his silence on social media and decided to go with Zara.
The time Sam rushed with his and Zara’s photo and wrote: “I love you, and when I’m with you it’s like I’m on a nimbus 2000… that’s all I need to know.”
He disabled comments for the post and thought to Reunion also confirmed his decision.
- Cardi B’s Daughter Gets A $1k Christmas Doll!
- Stacey Solomon Quits Instagram After Joe Swash Proposal
- Louise Redknapp And Jamie Reunites For Christmas, WOW!!!
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Bieber Kisses On Christmas Day In Twin Post😍🌲
- Chloe Brockett And Jack Fincham, Towie Are Dating?
- Joanna Page Almost Divorces Husband, As They Stopped Having S*x In Lockdown